|Base currencies||USD,GBP, EUR, AUD|
|Number of FX Pairs||50+|
Ways to Deposit to AvaTrade
You can fund your AvaTrade trading account with:
- Moneybookers (Skrill): 100 – 5,000 USD
- WebMoney: 100 – 5,000 USD
- Neteller: 100 – 5,000 USD
- Wire transfer: 100 USD minimum
- Credit or debit cards: 100 – 20,000 USD
How Fast are Deposits Processed?
- E-payments are processed within 24 hours.
- Wire transfers outside your country of resistance can take up to 7 business days to be processed.
- Local transfers will typically be cleared in under five business days.
- First deposits with credit or debit cards can take up to 1 business day to reflect in your trading account due to the security verification process.
How to Withdraw Funds From AvaTrade
Withdrawals can only be sent via payment methods with which you funded your account. When profits have been made by trading and 200% of the initial deposit amount has already been withdrawn via the initial payment channel.
Withdrawals are typically processed and sent within 1 to 2 business days. Once the withdrawal is processed, additional time may be required for you to receive it.
Here are the different times according to the different payment channels:
- Credit and debit cards – up to 5 business days.
- E-money – up to 24 hours.
- Wire transfers – up to 10 business days (depending on the bank’s location).
AvaTrade doesn’t charge clients for making deposits and withdrawals. However the only costs are the bank card, e-wallet, or bank transfer fees.
Metatrader 4 – Is one of the most widely used Forex trading platforms. It can be used to trade instruments like commodities, cryptocurrency, stock index, and stock CFDs.
One of the features that make MT4 popular is the auto trading feature that enables algorithmic trading and strategy back-testing with expert advisors (trading robots).
AvaOptions – options trading is exciting and provides traders with opportunities to benefit from more than just the 2-dimensional nature of Forex trading.
You can trade vanilla options on more than 40 currency pairs, gold, and silver. For Instance with an AvaOptions demo account, the AvaTrade support team is there to assist you while you learn the ropes.
Avatrade offers a number of trading tools, including Autochartist, Duplitrade and Zulutrade.
It is an award-winning automated technical analysis tool that works with MT4 and identifies trading opportunities across hundreds of financial instruments. Also, its free to any AvaTrade client making a 500 USD deposit.
Autochartist’s advanced recognition engine identifies the strongest potential trading opportunities and predicts future price movements.
Some of Autochartist’s key features are:
- Chart pattern recognition
- Fibonacci pattern recognition
- Key level analysis
- Pattern quality indication
Also available on AvaTrade are DupliTrade and ZuluTrade, both Automated Copy Trading Platforms
With a minimum deposit of 2,000 USD at Avatrade, traders gain access to DupliTrade, a copy trading platform linked to your MT4 trading platform.
DupliTrade allows you to automatically duplicate the actions of expert traders (with proven histories) directly into your AvaTrade trading account.
Your MT4 trading account can also be linked to a ZuluTrade account, also used for copy trading.
AvaTrade’s MT4 MAM accounts can also be used for copying trades from a master trading account to an unlimited number of ‘copying’ accounts.
We investigated AvaTrade, and find them to be an outstanding broker.
The only disadvantage being that AvaTrade charges an ‘inactive account fee’ of 25 USD on trading accounts that have been dormant for three months or longer.
For accounts denominated in other currencies, it is 25 units of the particular base currency. Accounts that lie dormant for more than a year may also be charged an administration fee.
What we like most about AvaTrade are:
- Low transaction fees
- An impressive variety of traceable instruments
- A varied choice of trading platforms
- A high standard of customer support
- Excellent educational support for new traders.
- Decent trading tools, especially Autochartist
- Segregated accounts for client deposits